Commercial PropertyMiami, Florida
Invest in a future auto dealership development in Miami, Florida off 27th Avenue! Built in 1980, this property features 9,520 sq ft lot, and 720 sq ft of living space.
- Tax Document
- Offering Structure
Why We Like This Opportunity
Future auto-dealership located in a great location in Miami Florida. Miami is one of the worlds fastest growing cities.
The Loan is structured with interest reserve for further protection. 12 months of debt service payments will be collected at closing.
The Originator and its predecessor entities have originated over 150 loans totaling over $460M, of which 10 remain active. As of 6/30/19, there has been no principal loss.
The first-priority mortgage lien position is the most senior and highest priority within the capital structure. In the event that a borrower defaults, the lien priority determines the order in which lenders are repaid. Senior lenders are always repaid first. All subordinated positions, including the amount held by the Originator and its investor syndicate, act as a buffer in the event of a deterioration in the Properties’ value.
The Loans are personally guaranteed by the borrow, spouse, and all principals in the LLC. Additionally, the Sponsor and/or Guarantor are obligated to contribute monthly payments to maintain a tax and insurance reserve. Failure to adhere to reserve contribution requirements would lead to the triggering of a debt service and operating expense/shortfall guarantee.
The Loans represents 73% of the appraised value of the Properties. The value of the Collateral securing the Loans would have to decrease by over 27% from its appraised value before the amount of the Loans would exceed the value of the collateral securing them.
What Should I Consider?
The Borrower may default on his financial obligations.
- If the Loans are not fully repaid after the Lender has exhausted other sources of repayment, the Sponsor has provided a personal guaranty to fulfill any deficiency.
- In the event of a default, a direction letter signed at closing by the Borrower will be sent redirecting the Tenant to make rent payments into an account controlled by the Originator.
The Borrower may not have represented itself accurately.
- The Originator checks the Borrower’s credit history via a third-party credit reporting company. The Borrower has a 700 credit score.
- The Originator considers the underlying asset to be the primary source of security.
- If the Loans are not fully repaid after the Lender has exhausted other sources of repayment, the Borrower has provided a personal guaranty to fulfill any deficiency.
The Tenant may vacate the leased properties.
- The Tenant is an investment grade rated company with sizable financial resources.
- Under the triple-net leases, the Tenant is under multi-year contract to pay rent with no option to terminate.
- If the Tenant decides not to renew any of the leases or to vacate the leased premises, the Borrower will pay for an appraisal of the property “as vacant” and the borrower will have to provide the additional cash collateral and/or pay down the loan (or any combination in between) within ten days of receipt of the appraisal in order to bring the property back to an LTV.
How Do I Get Paid?
This loan had an initial term of 12 months with an option at Yieldi’s discretion to extend for an additional 12% if needed. As of July 1, 2020 there are 12 months remaining. Investors will immediately receive monthly interest payments at an annualized rate of 9.5% on the principal balance over the life of the loan. If you invest in this loan in the middle of a month, you will receive a prorated interest payment for your investment for your first investment month and then full monthly payments thereafter. All payments are made automatically via ACH on the 1st of each month and investors all paid by the 10th of the month.
At Yieldi we remove the “difficulty” of investing in Real Estate Assets. We recommend you take your hard earned money and put it into investments so that your money is working for you. Everyone’s goal is to be able to live off passive income streams. And that’s why we formed Yieldi to help people achieve…
We all know how important it is to diversify your retirement portfolio. But when you think of diversification, it doesn’t just apply to stocks and bonds. According to Forbes, in 2019 more than 60% of portfolios are made up of stocks or stock-based bonds. While diversifying your stocks and bonds is incredibly important, it can…
An extra $50,000 can make a big difference in your life. Whether the extra cash came from saving pennies every month, a large bonus, the sale of property, life insurance proceeds, a tax refund, or an inheritance- it is incredibly important to treat that money as another investment opportunity and watch it grow. Lets explore…