Valdosta, Georgia6263 Brayden Way Valdosta, GA
A modern-style Valdosta, Georgia home with 2,040 square feet of living space. Located in one of Georgia’s most iconic cities, Valdosta.
- Tax Document
- Offering Structure
Why We Like This Opportunity
With 2,000+ square feet of living space, this spacious modern-style home is nestled comfortably in the suburbs or Valdosta, GA near shopping centers and schools. The newly built home on a 2.5 acre lot features 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an open floor plan, and a massive fenced in backyard. Outside there is a 3 car garage and a private patio surrounding the inground pool equipped with a slide.
Valdosta, Georgia is one of the Georgia’s most iconic cities. This magnificent single-family home is located minutes from the interstate, shopping centers, restaurants, and schools. Valdosta, GA is filled with fun activities for families and couples alike. Spend the day shopping at local shops or take the family to the one of the most prestigious theme parks in Georgia – Wild Adventures. Property values in Valdosta, GA are very well maintained and are on the rise, appreciating in value.
The developer is a successful local builder in Georgia’s construction industry. He has sold multiple homes over $1 million in the area, has a high net worth and strong liquidity.
The first-priority mortgage lien position is the most senior and highest priority within the capital structure. In the event that a borrower defaults, the lien priority determines the order in which lenders are repaid. Senior lenders are always repaid first. All subordinated positions, including the amount held by the Originator and its investor syndicate, act as a buffer in the event of a deterioration in the Properties’ value.
The Loans are personally guaranteed by the borrower, spouse, and all principals in the LLC. Additionally, the Sponsor and/or Guarantor are obligated to contribute monthly payments to maintain a tax and insurance reserve. Failure to adhere to reserve contribution requirements would lead to the triggering of a debt service and operating expense/shortfall guarantee.
The Loan is structured with interest reserve for further protection. 12 months of debt service payments will be collected at closing.
What Should I Consider?
The Borrower may default on his financial obligations.
- If the Loans are not fully repaid after the Lender has exhausted other sources of repayment, the Sponsor has provided a personal guaranty to fulfill any deficiency.
- In the event of a default, a direction letter signed at closing by the Borrower will be sent redirecting the Tenant to make rent payments into an account controlled by the Originator.
The Borrower may not have represented itself accurately.
- The Originator checks the Borrower’s credit history via a third-party credit reporting company. The Borrower has a 700 credit score.
- The Originator considers the underlying asset to be the primary source of security.
- If the Loans are not fully repaid after the Lender has exhausted other sources of repayment, the Borrower has provided a personal guaranty to fulfill any deficiency.
The Tenant may vacate the leased properties.
- The Tenant is an investment grade rated company with sizable financial resources.
- Under the triple-net leases, the Tenant is under multi-year contract to pay rent with no option to terminate.
- If the Tenant decides not to renew any of the leases or to vacate the leased premises, the Borrower will pay for an appraisal of the property “as vacant” and the borrower will have to provide the additional cash collateral and/or pay down the loan (or any combination in between) within ten days of receipt of the appraisal in order to bring the property back to an LTV.
Investors have an opportunity to invest in borrower payment dependent notes, the cash flow of which is dependent on the payment of interest and principal repayment on the Loans. Investors are scheduled to receive an annualized monthly interest payment of 8% over the Loans’ estimated remaining term of 12 months. Principal is expected to be returned on or before maturity through a refinancing with a traditional bank loan. It is important to note that the Loans are eligible for prepayment, and principal may be repaid prior to the 12-month estimated remaining term. If the Loans are paid off before maturity, investors are expected to receive at least three months of interest payments in addition to return of principal.
How Do I Get Paid?
This loan had an initial term of 12 months with an option at Yieldi’s discretion to extend for an additional 12% if needed. As of July 1, 2020 there are 12 months remaining. Investors will immediately receive monthly interest payments at an annualized rate of 8% on the principal balance over the life of the loan. If you invest in this loan in the middle of a month, you will receive a prorated interest payment for your investment for your first investment month and then full monthly payments thereafter. All payments are made automatically via ACH on the 1st of each month and investors all paid by the 10th of the month.